Thursday, November 7, 2019

My Footprint in the Online World

After going through many searches using my nickname, first and last name, and then even including my middle name, I was not able to find any information of myself related to social media. Truly, like my father, I am not the biggest social media guy and really keep things in my own bubble. Although everything I do is not secretive, I don't feel the need to post what I've done online. In specifics, unrelated to social media, I did find sources pointing towards business-related stuff like my linkedin account. In some way, I am totally fine with that because of my reason behind creating that account. I want more exposure and if finding a place where I can be searched for is a benefit for me. However, I also found very, very old information dealing with a Non-Profit organization I use to attend when I was younger. It's kind of weird and uncomfortable knowing that information from almost 10 years ago is still able to be found today. Also, it's linked to a website that I've never heard of, so this information is coming from a second-party. Overall, my presence online is not as bad and I hope to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment